Site Publishing Guidelines
Do you want to leave a comment on an article or (better yet) submit an article of your own to be published here?
You’re welcome to do so. Let’s go over a few points:
- If you comment on an article or add one of your own, be sure to either cite your sources or point out that the information you provide is anecdotal.
- Anecdotes are not necessarily incorrect: many family stories passed down through generations are truthful or have more than a grain of truth in them.
- Don’t let others be guided by data that are not firmly based on records.
- All data provided here are protected by copyright law, including both non-fiction and fictional stories.
- If you provide information on this Web site, you agree tacitly to provide us with the ability to publish your data free of charge. You, of course, retain all other copyright restrictions to your information. We will not sell information provided here for free.
We assume that anyone who comments here or provides an article to be published on this Web site does so in good faith and without intent to slander or ridicule anyone else.
You cannot submit information without registering a Website user account.
Registered members may view the list of members for this Web site; visitors may not.
Don’t Try To Sell Anything from this Website!
We review all material submitted by registered members before we publish it.
- We don’t sell anything.
- We don’t promote services or products.